This course is for coaches who have finished the Online Expert Meeting (Level 2)
- In September 2021, you will record a 20-minute presentation about how the most important lessons learned during the EMPro Program have been integrated by you in your coaching.
- In the last part of this presentation, you also present the most important questions that were raised during this implementation process.
- Based on this presentation, in October 2021 you will have a recorded 1-hour conversation with Raymond during which he will give you feedback on your presentation and you can discuss your reflections and questions about your implementation process.
- Both the presentation and conversation of each delegate will become available for all delegates from month to month, based on the same monthly topics as used during the EMPro Program.
- Again, besides these delegate conversations, there will be expert conversations about the topic of the respective months.
- November 2021: Football (Coaching) Theory – The WHAT and HOW of coaching football
- December 2021: Football Tactics – The principles of communication
- January 2022: Game Insight – The principles of decision making & Football Technique – The principles of executing decisions
- February 2022: Football Fitness – The principles of a higher tempo for 90 minutes
- March 2022: Football Periodisation – The planning of all football activities
- April 2022: Coaching Youth Football – The principles of the football learning process
- May 2022: Football Strength Training – The principles of basic actions and movement & Football Rehab Training – The return to football actions
- Delegate fee: 395 Euro (or 295 Euro)
- You will receive a 100 Euro discount if one of your colleagues registers for the next edition of the Online Mentorship (Level 1) which will start on September 1, 2021. You can claim your refund by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Number of delegates: Maximum 40 coaches
- Registration deadline: July 1, 2021
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 70 hours
- Skill level Level 3
- Language English
- Students 25
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Football (Coaching) Theory
Game Insight & Football Technique
Coaching Youth Football
Football Strength Training & Football Rehab Training