In football, the (non-)verbal communication between players is of the highest order. The role of tactics in football is to optimize this verbal and non-verbal communication between players and to avoid miscommunication. In this Football Tactics course, Raymond Verheijen will educate coaches about the WHAT and HOW of football tactics. He will show how the position specific (non-)verbal communication between players should be the starting point of each and every football exercise.
- 09:00 – 10:30am Universal Football Tactics Reference
- 10:30 – 11:00am Coffee break
- 11:00 – 12:30pm Principles of Tactical Communication
- 12:30 – 01:30pm Lunch
- 01:30 – 03:00pm Position Specific Communication within Exercises
- 03:00 – 03:30pm Coffee break
- 03:30 – 05:00pm Methodology within Tactical Games