Start watching 30 hours of online content whenever you want and at your own tempo and convenience within a period of 3 months after registration.
The first-ever coaching course based on the characteristics of the women’s game and the female body!
In football, traditionally, people have taken the men’s game as the norm and women were treated as the exception to that rule. Female players were coached and trained as if they were small men. However, although male and female footballers are playing exactly the same sport, at the level of application there are big differences between coaching men and women. In particular, because of the specific characteristics of the male and female body.
In this online course, coaches will develop a deeper understanding of these characteristics and the consequences for coaching and training female players. With the help of international top coaches Emma Hayes and Vera Pauw, we have developed a curriculum with the most important topics. During the presentations and conversations with world-renowned experts, topics like the menstrual cycle, periodisation, nutrition, sleep, and recovery will be discussed in a simple and practical way. This makes the course accessible for coaches working at all levels in the women’s game.
- Coaching the Women’s Game – Emma Hayes (Chelsea FC – Manager)
- Coaching the Women’s Game – Vera Pauw (Republic of Ireland – Head Coach)
- How to Develop a Culture in the Women’s Game – Anson Dorrance (University of North Carolina – Head Coach)
- Periodisation in the Women’s Game – Bart Caubergh (Chelsea FC – Head of Performance 2019-2021)
- The Menstrual Cycle – Georgie Bruinvels (Chelsea FC – Consultant)
- Nutritional Periodisation – Matt Jones (Chelsea FC – Consultant 2019-2021)
- Recovery & Sleep – Shona Halson (Chelsea FC – Consultant)
- Coaching Goalplayers – Frans Hoek (Dutch National Team – Goalplayer Coach)
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 109
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes