After this course you will have a deeper understanding about:
- how to develop the non-verbal communication between players by using position-specific exercises;
- game insight training is individual training within the team training as individual players make decisions based on their communication with teammates. One cannot be trained without the other;
- football training is the rule and should take place within the boundaries of communicaiton, decision making and executing decisions.
- isolated training is the exception on the rule in case the simplification of football exercises is not enough to improve the technical execution of decisions;
- if coaches use isolated training as the rule it will result in players who are underdeveloped communicators and decision makers with goalkeepers being an obvious example;
- football fitness training is football training in which players are forced to perform more actions per minute or to maintain the quality and/or quantity of football actions for longer;
- the planning of a training week and the fact that all four football components (CDEF) should be overloaded at least once per week;
- the total number of football hours per week should be based on quality and not quantity. The ten thousand hour rule has been discovered outside the football context so is not necessarily true in the football context.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 461
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self